XS MATRIX SECURITY SOLUTIONS Ltd. is the manufacturer of the cloud-based TheFence software that helps organizations detect, assess, and cut conflicting access rights and unnecessary high privileges of employees. Using the latest technical innovations in software development TheFence makes access risk visible, measurable, and manageable for small business to large-enterprise companies.
XS Matrix is embarking on an exciting new era. Already proven in Middle Europe, the DACH and US markets offer huge opportunities for growth. With recent VC investment, XS Matrix is in a unique position to take market share in the expanding Identify and Access Management market.
Our global team of engineers, product specialists, presales consultants and account executives have a good mixture of work experience, innovative thinking, and thirst for new knowledge to create innovation and value in the IT security industry.
In joining this team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the business not just in your region of expertise and experience but in how the product is positioned globally. This role is a career defining moment for an experienced ambitious and passionate person looking for a new challenge.
We should include something like self-realization is not just filler word for us, but a must. We are not just giving challenges but expect or new members to challenge and change us.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer in our expanding international team to:
- Great opportunity to be the first UI/UX designer so be proactive. We are open to your ideas
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Remote working option Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high growth corporate environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution infrastructure
- Widespread career opportunities
XS Matrix Security Solutions is an equality driven organisation and welcomes applications from a range of diverse candidates.