TheFence software that helps organizations detect, assess, and cut conflicting access rights and unnecessary high privileges of employees. Using the latest technical innovations in machine learning TheFence makes access risk visible, measurable, and manageable for small business to large-enterprise companies.
TheFence is embarking on an exciting new era. Already proven in Europe and US markets offer huge opportunities for growth. XS Matrix is therefore in a unique position to take market share in the expanding Identity and Access Management market.
Our global team of engineers, product specialists, presales consultants and account executives have a good mixture of work experience, innovative thinking, and thirst for new knowledge to create innovation and value in the IT security industry. In joining this team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the business not just in your region of expertise and experience but in how the product is positioned globally. This role is a career defining moment for an experienced ambitious and passionate person looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for an experienced US based Enterprise Sales Executive with experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) to effectively sell our software solution in the US.
This is an exciting opportunity for a target-driven, self-motivated sales professional with experience selling software solutions, to be the catalyst for the next stage of growth within the company. The role is predominantly customer facing, requiring ownership of, and an ability to develop, drive and execute all phases of the sales cycle, including but not limited to the identification and qualification of opportunities, high level solution design, solution presentation, commercial negotiation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of sales performance and a strong understanding of the cybersecurity marketplace. Experience in the field of Identity and Access Management is a must have. The candidate should also be comfortable working in a dynamic environment and capable of prioritising workload based on the customer’s expectations whilst following internal governance demands of the business. You will be supported by product marketing, lead generation and the pre-sales teams to ensure you have all you need to sell across the US.
- Own, develop and execute all areas of the sales cycle;
- Learn, understand and articulate the company’s value proposition;
- Identify and onboard new channel partners (MSP/MSSP/SI’s);
- Provide support and training to partners to ensure success;
- Manage the performance of partners, and develop strategies to improve their sales and revenue;
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects (endusers, partners) and sales options;
- Develop relationships with prospects (endusers, partners) and recommend solutions to improve their production through the use of your products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, digital sales, partner relationships, and customer referrals;
- Meet sales revenue targets;
- Accurately manage and report sales forecasts;
- Contribute to the development of the security proposition, working with the management/product team;
- Undertake assignments as required by the business that drive growth or improve customer experience;
- Deliver against all key commission plan targets.
- Cybersecruity sales and especially Identity and access management
- A strategic solutions sales background with the ability to understand and discuss business related challenges at C-level;
- Proven network of Enterpise custmers as well as channel partners (MSP/MSSP/SI’s);
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- References of software sales business development background with demonstrable evidence of overachieving sales targets and developing client accounts;
- Native English; Spanish is an advantage;
- Able to meet goals and standards of performance in order to achieve short, medium and long-term objectives;
- Domain experience in the Finance/Healthcare/Energy verticals is an advantage
This role is remote first, but the successful candidate is expected to reside in the US and be willing to liaise with colleagues across time zones.
TheFence (part of XS Matrix Security Solutions) is an equality driven organisation and welcomes applications from a range of diverse candidates.
- Remote working option in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high growth corporate environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution infrastructure
- Widespread career opportunities