We’re looking for an experienced Saas Product Manager in our expanding international team to influence the overall product strategy and vision and build the best Access Risk Controlling SaaS software the world has ever seen.
This role requires you to be client-facing to enable you to get close to the problems and needs of customers to then transfer this into the product vision. You will need experience in cyber security go to market products.
SaaS Product Manager will shape the product roadmap for the product portfolio and own the strategy for all new products and features. You’ll lead all efforts right from concept, discovery to release and launch. Working collaboratively with engineering teams, sales and marketing teams.
- Lead product strategy by harnessing the collective knowledge of all stakeholders (engineers, clients) and develop detailed requirements and features that are cost effective.
- Scope out specific prospect/customer feedback and analyse usage data/patterns in order to validate a business requirement and detail user stories.
- Create and maintain a product roadmap, maintain a product backlog and prioritize features to be built
- Support engineering resources in creating effective wireframes and technical specifications that will deliver new product features.
- Identify and fill product gaps, lead the brainstorming of new ideas that lead to sales and grow market share
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- Create and Work closely with the digital marketing team to ensure product strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all channels
- Monitor the competition and stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in our industry and niche
- A minimum of 5 years in a product management role in the SaaS market
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent SaaS products in the cyber security domain
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Superb communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
This role is remote first, but the successful candidate is expected to reside on the east coast US and collaborate regular with teams in Europe.
TheFence is an equality driven organisation and welcomes applications from a range of diverse candidates.
Location: Florida, United States (Remote)